RoofTek Franchise Overview
The success of every franchise owner is our top priority. We have a dedicated support team who provide training and marketing tools to keep your business thriving.
To do that, we provide you access to ongoing marketing and support in the following areas:
- RoofTek University
- Direct support calls
- SEO site management
- Google Ads management
- Google My Business management
- Inbound call lead management
- Lead appointment setting (fee)
- Lead generation
- Estimating software
- Selling tools (professional marketing materials)
- Logo apparel and swag
- Production and installation resources
ROOFTEK FRANCHISE OPPORTUNITY INTRO
There are lots of things to consider when looking into franchising. RoofTek isn’t right for everyone, but the information below can help you see if it is a possible fit for you.
Why We Love the Roofing Industry
1. Business takes place during regular business hours. Unlike other franchises, roofing doesn’t usually require work on weekends, holidays or evenings so you and your employees can enjoy regular downtime without thinking about or working 24/7.
2. Help people protect one of their biggest investments–their home. Every day we help our clients stay dry and keep safe from whatever storms come their way. We love knowing what we do makes a difference in our customers’ quality of life.
3. It’s not a sexy industry. Yeah we admit it; the roofing industry isn’t sexy. While roofing won’t make any ‘sexiest professions in the US’ lists, roofing is a stable and predictable industry that isn’t going anywhere. No matter who you are, everyones’ got a roof and will need a roof replacement at some time in the future.
4. Bring professionalism to an industry that isn’t well known for it. There are some great roofers out there, but there are also some who aren’t and not really trying to be that great. RoofTek’s professional sales, marketing and operations approaches exeed customer expectations and give us a significant competitive advantage in the industry.
5. Creates predictable outcomes. Roofing success is based on repetition of specific behaviors that have guaranteed outcomes that can be scaled again and again.
6. The business doesn’t have to run you. Every industry has its peak and slow seasons, but with other industry franchises, you’re always working when everyone else is off and having fun. Not so with roofing. There are times throughout the year that you can take vacations, be with family, etc. and let your work life remain at the office.
7. Control your own destiny. There are more roofs out there an one, ten or even fifty roofers can handle. You can be as busy as you’d like because there’s always someone who needs a new roof. This is an industry that you really get out of it what you put into it.
Owning a RoofTek franchise may be right for you if…
- You like being your own boss and creating your own destiny
- You like dealing with other people and holding them accountable
- You like systems and processes, or you have the skills to hire the right people who do
- You want to know that if you spend a certain amount of money, you’ll get a certain outcome
Owning a RoofTek franchise may NOT be right for you if…
- You’d rather have someone else in the business take the financial risk
- Aren’t willing to put in the time at the beginning
We realize that not everybody’s going to be excited about being a franchisee and spending money to buy a job. That is totally fine with us. Some of these people make excellent general manager. If that’s the case for you, let us know and we can help you connect with a potential franchisee.
Let’s answer some of the most commonly asked questions that we get about franchising to help your decision making process to schedule a discovery day and come out to find out more about the RoofTek franchise system.
Q: Are there other products and services I can sell in addition to roofs?
A: Yes! Your RoofTek business can have mutliple profit centers including residential and commercial roofing, custom metal, service and repair and more.
INVITATION TO DISCOVERY DAY
We’ve enjoyed sharing the previous videos with you as an overview of the franchise opportunity. At this point, we invite you to one of our scheduled Discovery Day events in Salt Lake City. There you’ll get additional information, meet the team and even dive into the numbers to more clearly understand what would be required for you.